26.2.07

Overcoming the Present

So I'm still sitting here, doing nothing. Well, thinking.... but that doesn't accomplish much.

Wedding plans, school plans, travel, friends, birthdays, family, relationships, work, bills, paperwork, leases, loans, papers, tests, projects, insurance, food, pets....

Life sucks when you get older. Remember when insurance didn't mean anything? And you didn't really understand what taxes were, except as something that Mom and Dad liked to complain about?

Huh... You never really see it coming, either...

1 comment:

poisonclay said...

Heh, doing taxes isn't so hard hun. I've been doing them for a quite a while now. Though married taxes should be an adventure. Good luck! You know...if you ever need help on those wedding plans,just ask...I'm not the girly sort to excitedly offer and force myself upon you, but...I'd would like to help you...